CSC Digital Village list 2021 at digital-village.in, make Digigaon Login with CSC ID, Digital Village Scheme services, registration / certified progress and complete details here
CSC Digital Village List 2021, VLE List, Digigaon Registration
Central Government has released the CSC Digital Village List of VLEs on digital-village.in. Under this CSC Digigaon scheme, the government will provide affordable access to education, skill development and health care in villages. People can now easily check complete CSC Digital Village VLE List as well as progress of online registration/certified candidates.
Also Digi Gaon Yojana services can be checked on the official portal. The total number of Common Service Centers (CSCs) providing basic electronic services through village level entrepreneurs will be increased to about 2.5 lakh Gram Panchayats in India.
How to Check CSC Digital Village List Online
Check CSC Digital Village List 2021 online, Here is the complete procedure to check CSC Digital Village List of Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs) through online mode:-
- First official website https://www.digital-village.in/ Go to
- On the homepage, present in the main menu “Digital Village ListClick on the tab or directly https://www.digital-village.in/digital-village-list Click on
- Afterwards, the CSC Digital Village VLE List page will appear:-
- Digital Village List of VLE will open with State, District, Block, Village name. People can easily check the complete list manually with the name of their VLE.
It is important to note that people can also do CSC Digigaon Digital Village List search online by using state, district and block name.
Vision and Mission of Digital Village Scheme
Mission of Digital Village Scheme, Creating a one stop service solution for the citizens of rural area, providing them quality services like telemedicine, financial services, internet connectivity and other G2C/B2C services which are easily available throughout the year at affordable cost.
- The objective of the project is to support projects for techno-economic feasibility of digital technology, productive applications in rural area livelihoods; standardization of technology packages for future applications; To create awareness and capacity building activities on information technology systems.
- To generate employment opportunities for youth by promoting IT/ITES industry.
- To promote investment in the IT/ITES sector to expand the base of the IT industry and secure balanced regional growth.
Services in CSC Digigaon Scheme
- solar energy
- education services
- digital health services
- skill services
- baseline survey
- Awareness campaigns and training programs
CSC Digital Village Scheme Registration / Login
With the vision and mission of Digital India program launched by our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, CSC e-Governance Services India Limited has joined the “Digital Village” campaign. Digi Village aims at making the root of Indian society digitally connected and every rural citizen digitally literate. CSC SPV has initially selected six villages as a pilot under Digital Gram Abhiyan, where it aims to provide all e-governance services to rural citizens through CSC centre. The CSC center will act as a one stop channel to digitally connect the entire population of the village.
CSC Digigaon login, Digital Village login
- First official website https://www.digital-village.in/ Go to
- On the homepage, present in the main menu “LoginClick on the tab or directly https://www.digital-village.in/admin/auth/login Click on
- Afterwards, the CSC Digital Village login page will appear:-
- Here Common Service Center Operators can enter CSC ID or Username, Password and then click on “Login” button to login to CSC Digital Village.
CSC Digital Village Scheme Registration / Certified Progress
- Survey – 529427 Families
- NIELIT Facility – 770 Centers
- Financial Awareness – 789 Programs
- Solar – 5585 Lights
- Health/Human – 312433 HH Reg, 68964 Consulting
- Education BCC – 71416 Registration, 5025 Certified
- Education CCC – 35723 Registration, 1879 Certified
- Education Tally – 5989 Registration, 1222 Certified
- Competitive Examination – 1396 Registration, 23 Certified
- Health Veterinary Medicine – 87411 HH Reg., 3227 Consult
- Skills Automative – 1958 Registration, 243 Certified
- Skill Handset Repair – 1931 Registration, 204 Certified
- Skills Field Technician – 1931 Registration, 201 Certified
- Skill Electrician – 1995 Registration, 275 Certified
- Skill CAD – 1657 Registration, 1004 Certified
Key Features of Digi Village Project – Digital Village Scheme
Digigaon Project is a multi-purpose initiative of the Central Government to develop villages and make them self-reliant. Digigaon scheme creates a source of livelihood for poor people and also promotes awareness about menstrual hygiene. The important features of this scheme are as follows:-
- Wi-Fi Choupals will provide low cost internet connectivity in rural areas. Wi-Fi Choupal allows citizens to become entrepreneurs by providing assistance in setting up cottage industries for manufacturing candle sticks, sanitary napkins, LED bulbs, healthcare units, etc.
- Common Service Centers (CSCs) are the strategic cornerstone of the Digital India initiative. CSC acts as an access point for providing digital services and helps people to enroll through IGNOU and NIOS distance education programs. As of now, 2.91 lakh CSCs are functioning in the country.
- Digi Gaon Yojana promotes rural entrepreneurship, capacity building and livelihoods through community participation. All digital villages are equipped with solar lighting facility in community centres, energy efficient LED assembly units, sanitary napkin units with the participation of ASHA and Anganwadi workers.
- In the initial phase, the government will start this project in Piyala and Dayalpur (in Haryana), Chandankiyari East and Shivbabudih (in Jharkhand) and Dhanauri Kalan and Sultanpur (in Uttar Pradesh).
All Digi villages will have regular CSC services like Aadhaar, Banking, Telemedicine, Education and Financial services. Citizens can also get functions like income certificate, domicile certificate, pension scheme, mobile recharge etc at their doorstep.
If you have any query related to CSC Digital Village VLE List then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you like this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.