Farmers often need money for agricultural work. But now you don’t need to worry about the expenses incurred in farming. Because you can take a farm loan on your land at a very low-interest rate. This loan is also commonly called Kisan Credit Card or Green Card. So let’s go to know How to apply PM Kisan credit card online?
In this article, we will share with you some information about the PM Kisan credit card or KCC (Kisan Credit Card). What is PM Kisan Credit Card? How to apply pm Kisan credit card? PM Kisan credit card apply online, How to download PM Kisan KCC Form? How To Fill PM Kisan KCC Form? Documents Required for Kisan Credit Card
Table of Contents
What is PM Kisan credit card (KCC)?
If you are a farmer and you are in need of a loan then the central government has introduced the PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme for you, as per the new rules under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Every farmer who avails the benefit is also an eligible beneficiary under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Yojana That is if you need a loan and you are a beneficiary farmer of Pm Kisan then you can very easily apply for a loan under the PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme (KCC Scheme).
Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, a credit card will be provided to the farmers of the country. Through which a loan of 1 lakh 60 thousand will be given to them. Through this loan, the farmers of the country will be able to take better care of their farming. With this, farmers will also be able to insure their crops.
Recently, livestock farmers and fishermen have also been included under the Kisan Credit Card scheme. If you also want to get a credit card under Kisan Credit Card Yojana, then you have to go to the official website and follow our given process. Loans under Kisan Credit Card Scheme will be provided to farmers at a 4% interest rate without any guarantee.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022 | PM Kisan KCC
There are many farmers who wish to do farming but they do not have cultivable land available. Because of this, he cultivates the share. All such farmers will be provided loans on land by the government. To get the loan on a 1-acre land, it is mandatory for farmers to have Kisan Credit Card.
Through which he can get loans from ₹ 30000 to ₹ 300000. Loan up to ₹ 30000 is provided on 1 acre of land and ₹ 300000 on 10 acres of land. To get this loan, it is mandatory to have a land map, girdawari, land copy, patwari documents, bank passbook, PAN card, Aadhar card, etc.
Taking all these documents to the bank, a report will have to be made with your panel lawer. After which all these documents will be deposited in the bank and a loan will be provided. This application can be done through both online and offline modes.
Purpose of Kisan Credit Card
Why the need for the KCC Yojana: As you, all know that the condition of farmers in India is not financially sound even today. That is why they are always in need of money for some of the other work, be it agricultural needs or family responsibilities. To meet these requirements, the farmers had two options they went through the lengthy documentation process of the banks, which used to take months to get the loan cleared.
There was no guarantee whether the loan would be available or not even after giving months. Secondly, if they go to moneylenders and borrow money at an expensive interest rate, then their interest is so high that once taken, the situation worsens day by day. To get rid of this problem of farmers, the Kisan Credit Card scheme was introduced by the government, whose paperwork process was made very easy. So that farmers do not have to face difficulties in taking loans.
How many Kisan Credit Cards are issued in India?
A notification has been issued by the Central Government on 8 October 2021 that about 2.5 crore farmers have been provided Kisan Credit Card with a credit limit of Rs 2.62 lakh crore through the saturation drive.
This scheme was launched by the central government. Through which loans are made available to the farmers on time. This scheme was started in 1998 with the objective of providing short-term formal credit.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme is operated by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. Now, this scheme has been linked to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Who is eligible for KCC?
- All farmers engaged in agriculture, allied activities or other non-farm activities can apply for Kisan Credit Card Loan. Check the eligibility criteria details from the below section!
- Minimum age limit for applying KCC scheme – is 18 years!
- Maximum age limit for applying KCC scheme – is 75 years!
- If the borrower is a senior citizen (above 60 years of age) So co-borrower is mandatory, whereas co-borrower
- Must be the legal heir of the senior citizen.
- All farmers (individuals / joint farmers, owners) are eligible to apply for the KCC scheme!
- Tenant farmers, oral lessees, sharecroppers, etc. (KCC Scheme)
- Self-help group or joint liability group including tenant farmers.
What is the interest rate of KCC?
Through this scheme, a loan of up to ₹ 300000 can be taken at a 4% interest rate. The process of applying under this scheme has also been simplified. More than 2 crore credit cards have been issued during the Corona period. These credit cards are mostly provided to small farmers.
Through this scheme, the credit requirement of farmers in agriculture, fisheries, and animal husbandry sectors can be fulfilled. Apart from this, discounts are also provided on the interest rates of regular loans given by the bank through this scheme. Through this scheme, farmers can also repay their loans based on the period of harvesting of their crops.
What is the new interest rate of KCC 2022?
If the beneficiary settles his loan within 1 year, then the beneficiary will get a rebate of 3% in the interest rate and a subsidy of 2%. Meaning that farmers will get a total rebate of 5%. it means
If the farmer repays the loan within 1 year, then he will have to pay only 2% interest up to ₹ 300000. If you also want to apply under Kisan Credit Card Scheme, then you have to apply online by visiting the official website.
Kisan Credit Card scheme was started in the year 1998. A new interest rate was announced by the government on Kisan Credit Card due to Corona infection. In a special campaign, PM Narendra Modi has distributed Kisan Credit Cards to more than 25 lakh beneficiaries from the Chitrakoot district of Uttar Pradesh.
For which work has been entrusted to more than 2 thousand bank branches. Under Kisan Credit Card Yojana, an interest rate of 7 percent will have to be given annually on the credit card. Agriculture insurance is also available for the crop and area through Kisan Credit Card and interest is also available on saving bank rate on the balance amount from KCC.
Which Banks covered under Kisan Credit Card Scheme?
Kisan Credit Card facility is provided by almost all the banks. Farmers can get information about this facility by visiting their nearest bank. Kisan Credit Card is provided by the following banks.
- HDFC bank
- bank of india
- Axis Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank Of India
- ICICI Bank
- Bank Of Baroda Etc
A credit card or passbook will be provided to all the beneficiary farmers under this scheme. In which information like their name, address, landholding details, borrowing limit, validity, etc. will be entered. The beneficiary farmer will have to affix one of his passport-size photographs to the passbook.
What are the Benefits of Kisan Credit Card?
Farmers have benefited from the introduction of Kisan Credit Card. The condition of farmers in India is not much better even today. But the Kisan Credit Card scheme has helped Indian farmers a lot financially and technically. Indian farmers have benefited from kcc scheme. The advantages of Kisan Credit Card are …..
- The conditions of Kisan card loans from banks have been made very easy by the government. Which farmers can get done very easily. Kisan Credit Card can be made only by giving some documents to the bank.
- The farmers got rid of the very high rate of loans. Kisan card interest rate is a lot more work than any loan you get.
- The biggest advantage of the Kisan Credit Card is that farmers have got Mufti from moneylenders. Indian farmers have been exploited by moneylenders for a long time. But with the introduction of the Kisan Credit Card, farmers get loans at very low-interest rates. Due to this they no longer need to take loans from moneylenders.
- With the formation of the Kisan Credit Card, farmers are able to plow their fields, sow and irrigate their crops on time. Due to this their yield has increased significantly, and their income is also huge.
Which farmers are eligible for Kisan Credit Card? Who gets the benefits of KCC scheme?
The eligibility to apply in Kisan Credit Card Yojana or Who gets the benefits of KCC scheme? is as follows:
- The applicant must be a farmer.
- For the application, the applicant should have a permanent residence certificate.
- It is mandatory to be a resident of India in origin.
- Can apply for any type of crop.
- The farmer should be under the BPL family list for the application.
- Apart from agriculture, the person should not have any other source of income.
Loan facility under KCC
- Short-term credit limits have been fixed for the first year, which depends on the cultivation of the crops, and the proposed cropping pattern.
- Next crop, and as per requirement.
- Crop care expenses, their insurance, farmers’ asset insurance, and accident insurance.
- The loan will be increased by 10% every year from 1 to 5 and the short-term credit limit is given will be increased to 150% in the fifth year.
- The credit amount to be invested on agricultural implements/equipment etc. and the amount returned within a period of one year is seen while deciding the limit of KCC.
- The short-term loan will be given for five years and the estimated investment loan will be indicated as the Maximum Permissible Limit (MPL) of KCC.
- KCC holders will be given ATM cum Debit card as well as will be taught to use it. So that they can withdraw money.
- When the KCC limit is 3 lakhs then the processing fee is waived off.
- KCC accounts should be renewed every year as per the given terms and dates.
- The renewal process is normal, for this, a guideline form has to be filled out. According to the conditions, the new MDL will be determined.
- Eligible crops will be covered under the Fasal Bima Yojana which will come under the National Agricultural Insurance Scheme (NAIS).
Documents Required for Kisan Credit Card loan
If you go to fill up pm Kisan KCC apply online you have the Documents Required for a pm Kisan KCC apply online.
- Aadhar card
- Mobile Number Your mobile number must be linked with your Aadhaar. aadhar card link with mobile number
- bank account passbook
- Voter ID Card Driving License
- Kisan credit card application form / KCC application form
- identity certificate
- passport size photo
- land papers
- land copy
- pan card
How to download Kisan credit card application form download | How do I download KCC forms
You can easily download Kisan credit card application form download, download KCC forms. Follow the steps.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, pmkisan.gov.in.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Download KCC Form in the section of Farmers Corner, click on it.
- The form will open in front of you on the next page.
- Download this form, attach your documents and submit it to the bank from where you want to take KCC.
- After the form is downloaded, it has to be printed. After being printed, this phone has to be filled with the help of a pen.
- Keep in mind that you have to submit the PM Kisan KCC Form to the bank manager in the same bank that you have under PM kisan.
- Your PM Kisan KCC Form will be accepted by the bank manager and your registration will be done by the bank under Kisan Credit Card Scheme (KCC Registration).
How to apply PM Kisan credit card offline?
Firstly you have to know PM Kisan credit card offline. Under this scheme, the farmers of the country who want to apply for getting their credit card made, then you will have to go to their nearest bank branch with all their documents. By going to the bank, you will have to take the application form for Kisan Credit Card Yojana from the bank officer there.
After taking the application form, you have to fill in all the information asked in the form. After filling in all the information, you have to attach all your documents with the application form and submit it to the bank official. After verifying your application, you will be given Kisan Credit Card within a few days.
How to apply PM Kisan credit card online?
Now I know that you are very excited to know How to apply PM Kisan credit card online? Through Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2022, a loan of Rs 3 lakh is given for the crop.
Farmers have to pay an interest of 7 percent for this loan, the farmers of the country who want to get benefits under this scheme, then they will have to apply for a credit card. Today we will tell you how you can apply for getting a credit card under this scheme.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Downloading the KCC Form. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, KCC Application Form PDF will open in front of you, from here you can download the application.
- After downloading the application form, you have to fill in all the information asked in the form. After filling in all the information, you have to attach all your necessary documents with the application form.
- After this, you will have to submit your application form to the bank where your account is opened.
After verifying the data provided by the farmer, the application will be accepted and the application will go to the login of the branch of the bank account where the amount of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is received. All those farmers whose applications will be approved will be given Kisan Credit Card within 15 days. To make this scheme transparent, monitoring of the application software will be given to Deputy Agriculture Director, District Magistrate, and Lead District Manager.
How to apply through a bank under Kisan Credit Card yojana?
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the bank.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Kisan Credit Card Form.
- After that, you have to click on Apply Now option.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in the application form like your name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- After that, you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
How to increase the credit card limit of KCC or revive a closed card?
To increase the limit of the Kisan Credit Card or to reactivate the card, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- After that, you have to go to Farmer Corner.
- After going to the Farmer Corner, you have to click on KCC Form.
- Now you have to download this form.
- After downloading the form you have to take the printout of the form.
- After this, you have to fill out the form and submit it to the nearest bank along with all the important documents.