Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana – has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state Mr. Hemant Soren, under this scheme all the citizens of the state will be provided with means of employment.
Through the scheme, work will be done to connect all the young citizens of rural and urban areas of the state with self-employment. For this, the Jharkhand government will provide loan assistance to the citizens to set up self-employment.
Today we will share all kinds of information about Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana 2023 through this article. Therefore, to get all the important information related to Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Scheme, read this article completely.
What is Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana?
This scheme has been started to provide employment opportunities to the youth of the state through the Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana. Under this scheme, all the unemployed educated youth of the state will be linked with self-employment, to start self-employment, loan facilities will be provided to each beneficiary youth from the state government so that they can easily establish businesses for themselves.
Through Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana Jharkhand 2023, there will be an increase in the self-employment sector in the state. Due to this, all the youth will also get a chance to get employment in their own city.
क्या आप स्वरोजगार करना चाहते हैं?— Champai Soren (@ChampaiSoren) February 10, 2021
हमारी सरकार आपको ना सिर्फ सस्ते दरों पर ऋण उपलब्ध करवायेगी, बल्कि उसमें 40% तक अनुदान भी देगी।
यह योजना अनुसूचित जनजाति, अनुसूचित जाति, अल्पसंख्यक वर्ग, पिछड़ा वर्ग, दिव्यांगजनों और सखीमंडल की दीदियों के लिए है।#मुख्यमंत्री_रोजगार_सृजन_योजना pic.twitter.com/FoXwxRhk3t
In order to reduce the rate of unemployment, the Jharkhand government has made an effort that loan facilities will be made available to citizens to start self-employment, under which maximum employment can be available in the state. Under the Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana, a provision has been made to provide loan facilities up to Rs 25 lakh to the citizens.
In which the beneficiaries will be provided a grant of up to Rs 5 lakh, which is equal to 40%. Beneficiary citizens who will take loans up to Rs 50 thousand to set up small businesses will not need any guarantee to get the loan.
|Yojana||Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana|
|Launch of the scheme||By Chief Minister Mr. Hemant Soren|
|Beneficiary||youth belonging to the reserved category of the state|
|Objective||Increase in self-employment opportunities in the state|
|Benefit||Loan facility for setting up self-employment|
|Loan||25 lakh rupees|
|application process||Online and offline|
|Age Limit of Beneficiary Citizens||18 years to 45 years|
Features of Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Scheme
- Women belonging to Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, and Backward Classes, and Sakhi Mandal will be provided assistance to establish self-employment through Chief Minister Employment Generation Scheme Jharkhand.
- Under the Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana, the government will not only give loans to the youth at a cheap rate but will also give a 40 percent subsidy in it.
- Apart from this, a grant of up to Rs 5 lakh will also be received from the government.
- Under this scheme (Rojgar Srijan Yojana), unemployed youth are also being provided the facility to buy vehicles for passenger transport, etc.
- Through this scheme, efforts will be made to reduce the problem of unemployment in the state.
- Along with the youth of the state, the sisters of Sakhi Mandal will also become beneficiaries.
- Chief Minister Employment Generation Scheme Jharkhand has been implemented at the state level for the development of the people belonging to the lower category.
Jharkhand Rojgar Srijan Yojana Benefits
Chief Minister Mr. Hemant Soren has written a letter to the Union Health Minister, recommending he keep more and more local people in AIIMS Deoghar. He said that the Maharashtra government is committed to providing employment to the people of its state under the Chief Minister’s Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Scheme. For your information, let us tell you that 90 percent of the security personnel in AIIMS Deoghar are from outside the state of Jharkhand. The Chief Minister has recommended the Health Minister provide employment to the local people.
- Through the Jharkhand Chief Minister Employment Generation Scheme, a provision of loans up to Rs 25 lakh has been made for the citizens to start their own businesses.
- On this loan, the government will provide assistance to the citizens by giving a grant of 40 percent or up to a maximum of Rs 5 lakh.
- Citizens who will take loans up to Rs 50 thousand will not require any grantor under Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana.
- Those citizens between the age of 18 years to 45 years who want to establish their business but due to weak economic conditions are unable to establish self-employment for themselves, such citizens will get benefits through this Scheme.
- Citizens whose annual family income is less than Rs 5 lakh, those citizens will be benefited from getting a loan from Chief Minister Employment Generation Scheme.
- By establishing self-employment by citizens in the state, the beneficiaries will get employment opportunities in their own state.
- Citizens can also get the facility of taking vehicles under the scheme.
Under this scheme, special assistance was provided to the citizens facing the problem of unemployment, in which they can establish employment for themselves and give work to other people as well. Young citizens of families with income less than Rs 5 lakh can get loan assistance amount under Jharkhand Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana. Along with this, facilities have also been provided to the youth to take vehicles through Rojgar Srijan Yojana.
Who is Beneficiary for Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana 2023
Different categories of people have been selected by the Government of Jharkhand to apply for the employment generation scheme, all the citizens can see the details related to the categories of the beneficiaries on the basis of the list given below. And can get the full benefit of the scheme.
- Divyangjan (PwD)
- Scheduled tribe
- Sisters of Sakhi Mandal
- Backward class
- scheduled caste
Documents for Rojgar Srijan Yojana Scheme apply
If you are also willing to apply to Rojgar Srijan Yojana then you will need these documents. Know further the list of all important documents –
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Basic certificate
- annual income certificate
- caste certificate
- proof of age
- income certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- bank account details
How to apply for Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana?
If you want to apply for Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana, then we are going to tell you about its application process. The process of online application has not yet been released by the government, so now applicants can apply for the scheme through offline mode only and get benefits from it. The application process is as follows:
- The applicant will first have to go to the office associated with the Chief Minister’s Employment Generation Scheme.
- The applicant has to carry all the documents attached to the application form along with him/her.
- Now you go to the office and take the application form from the officer.
- After this, you have to fill in the information asked in the form like your name, address, gender, category, date of birth, registered mobile number, etc.
- After this, attach the documents asked in the form.
- After filling in all the information, read the form again and if there is any kind of mistake, then correct it.
- Now submit the form to the officer in the office.
- After this, your form and documents will be verified by the officer, after which you will start getting benefits.
What is Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana
This scheme has been started to provide employment opportunities to the youth of the state through the JharkhandMukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana.
How many departments have been included to apply under Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana?
For the citizens of the state, 5 departments have been included to apply under the Jharkhand Chief Minister Employment Generation Scheme, all eligible beneficiary citizens can complete the application process from the respective departments on the basis of their category.
Who started Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana?
Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana was launched by the Chief Minister of Jharkhand state Mr. Hemant Soren.
What age can apply for a loan to set up a business?
The age limit has been fixed from 18 years to 45 years.
What percentage of subsidy will be given to the beneficiaries under the scheme?
A 40% grant will be provided to the beneficiaries under Chief Minister Employment Generation Scheme. Whose total amount is 5 lakh rupees.
Which documents will be required at the time of application in the scheme?
Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Original Certificate, Annual Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Age Proof, Income Certificate, Passport Size Photograph, Mobile Number, Bank Account Details.