Pashu Aadhar card Yojana is a new Central Govt. Yojana. If you are interested in animal husbandry or you have milch animals then this is news of great use and benefit for you. Now Aadhar cards are being made for animals also. Like humans, animals are also being issued a unique identification number. Under this, a tag is being put in the ears of the animals, which will have a number of 10 digits. This number is the identification of that animal.
So let’s get to know all about Pashu Aadhar card Yojana like how to apply, how to check, benefits, etc.
What is Pashu Aadhar card Yojana?
India has the largest livestock population in the world and is also the world’s largest producer of milk. The central government is preparing a large database related to livestock information in the country. The government is trying to increase the income of farmers through livestock. According to the Central Animal Husbandry Department, in the next one and a half years, more than 50 crore cattle will be given a unique ID (Animal UID-Pashu Aadhaar) on a digital platform to find out their owner, their breed, and productivity.
The tagging of animals is their Aadhar card. Now a unique identification number will be issued for every cow and buffalo across the country. Through this, animal owners will be able to get information about their animals sitting at home. Vaccination, breed improvement program, medical aid, and other work will be done easily.
As part of the scheme, all animals will be given an ear tag containing a bar-coded 12-digit unique identification number. INAPH will contain all the data related to registered animals, including their species, breed, and pedigree. It will also include information about the calf, vaccination, and milk production.
The establishment of Pashu Aadhar was first proposed in 2015 by a government committee to prevent animal trafficking. The committee’s recommendation comes after the Supreme Court’s order on a petition against animal trafficking.
According to a 2019 report, in the first phase of the project, the government set a target of covering 94 million productive “milk-in” female cow and buffalo populations, after which, counting other bovines such as calves, males, and stray cattle Will go, However, as of 2019, around 22.3 million cows and buffaloes were issued UIDs and their complete data was uploaded to the INAPH database. Presently 226,763,928 animals are registered on the INAPH website under the project.
Make money from Animal Husbandry
According to Atul Chaturvedi, Secretary, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, animal husbandry for farmers are like an ATM machine. No product is moving as fast as milk for the retailer. We aim to increase the market demand in the dairy sector from the present 158 million metric tonnes to 290 million metric tonnes in the next five years.
Pashu Aadhar Card Purpose
- To enable proper identification of animals and the ability to obtain information about their products whether milk or meat.
- If the Indian dairy and livestock industry is to comply with internationally accepted hygienic and phytosanitary standards, it is imperative to have a robust and comprehensive animal information system, which allows products to know their source.
- Products derived from healthy or premium animals can be distinguished from products derived from diseased or non-specific animals.
- This data can be used for breeding disease-free, high genetic merit bulls and indigenous breeds of milk-producing cows. Presently the milk productivity of indigenous breeds is very low.
Pashu Aadhar Card Benefits
- Unique identification of the animal with pedigree facts, milk production yield, and owner details.
- Record keeping of all activities relating to the identification of breeding, nutrition, and health of superior bull and elite females.
- To track disease outbreaks and disease patterns for different species/breeds/villages/districts.
- Healthy/productive animals increase the income of farmers.
- Assess the efficiency and effectiveness of AI services and ration balance advisory services.
- To monitor and follow genetic improvement programs.
- With the availability of nutritional information for each animal, effective nutritional management for the animals will be ensured.
How to apply for Pashu Aadhar card Yojana online
- Kindly register yourself on the INAPH portal and after verifying your login information, you will be able to access the INAPH application by the following methods:-
- Please register yourself on the INAPH Portal and after confirming your login information, you will be able to access the INAPH Application by the below-mentioned methods,
- If you are registered as an offline farmer, you will get an SMS on your cell phone regarding your login information and a link to download INAPH Kisan Android Application. Or you can directly log in to INAPH Portal and download INAPH Kisan Android Application.
- If you are registered as an online farmer, you will receive an SMS on your cell phone regarding your login information and will start accessing the INAPH farmer web application by directly logging into the INAPH portal.
- Finally, farmers can apply online for animal registration by following these two steps: a) login to the INAPH portal b) click on the ‘Animal registration’ link, and enter all the required details, followed by the farmer’s UID number can be obtained.
How to check Pashu Aadhar Card Status Online
- Firstly visit the official website https://inaph.nddb.coop/.
- On the homepage, scroll down to the “About INAPH” tab and then click on the “Animal Status” link.
- Then the page to check animal aadhar card status online will appear:-
- Enter Animal Tag ID, Enter Captcha and Click on the “Submit” Button to Check Animal Aadhar Card Status Online.
Address: National Dairy Development Board, PB No. 40, Anand – 388001, Gujarat, India
Fax: 91-2692-260157, 260165
Email ID: email@example.com
For more details visit the official website https://inaph.nddb.coop/.
Pashu Aadhar card Scheme is one such scheme of the Central Government where animals also get an Aadhar card. So that the animal is also well selected. The scheme is a very good scheme made by the government because, with the help of this Pashu Aadhar card scheme, our animal husbandry farmers and the country are going to benefit a lot in the coming days.
Our country India produces the most. And the government goes that the production of milk should be increased even more in the coming years. With the help of the scheme, the government is preparing a database where all information about cow buffalo will be kept so that your cow buffalo can be vaccinated from time to time. And at the same time, which breeds your cow, can also be known. For your information, let us tell you that with the help of animal husbandry, you can earn a lot of profit. Animal husbandry is such a business, if you can do it on a large scale, then you can earn a lot of profit by selling empty cow’s milk.
FAQ – People Also Asked
What is pashu aadhar?
Pashu Aadhar card Scheme is one such scheme of the Central Government where animals also get an Aadhar card. Record keeping of all activities relating to the identification of breeding, nutrition, and health of superior bull and elite females.
Do animals have Aadhar card?
Yes, in India animals also have Aadhar Card. Mainly govt. give this aadhar card to a Cow, buffalo, or goat.
Which animal can make Aadhar card?
Mainly Govt. give this aadhar card to a Cow, buffalo, or goat.
Do cows have Aadhar card
Yes, Cows have Aadhar Card.