Friends, the government is giving loans up to Rs 1 lakh to all Aadhar card holders, and no guarantor is needed in this. The scheme name is PM Aadhar card Loan Yojana 2022. Whoever wants to do his own work or wants to build his own house, wants to open his own business, then under PM Aadhar Card Loan Yojana, the government is giving up to Rs 1 lakh.
Friends, today all of us are becoming unemployed somewhere and do not get government jobs, because there is a lot of competition. So in such a situation, we have to do something. You also have to run the expenses of the house and family, do you not?
Big companies and factory owners get loans very easily from banks to increase business or to start a new business.
But small merchant farmers and small shopkeepers such as grocery shopkeepers, small mechanic garages selling vegetables, and even small traders do not get loans easily from the bank.
There are about 4 crores 25 lakh such small traders in the country and now the youth is also inclined towards business.
Keeping in mind the small traders and budding traders, Pradhan Mantri Aadhar Card Loan Scheme (Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana) has been brought.
Under this, the government provides loans to small traders and new traders who want to start their businesses, at a very low-interest rate through the PM Aadhar card Loan Yojana.
If you are also a small businessman and want to increase your business or want to start a new business and want to get a loan under the Prime Minister Aadhar Card Loan yojana of the government, then read our article very carefully.
In this article, today I will tell you how to take advantage of the Prime Minister Aadhar Card Loan Scheme? What is the loan amount available under Pradhan Mantri Aadhar Card Loan Yojana? What is the percentage of interest in the Pradhan Mantri Aadhar Card Loan Scheme? How to get Pradhan Mantri Aadhar Card Loan Scheme? I will tell you about all these things in very detail.
Table of Contents
What is the PM Aadhar card Loan Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Aadhar Card Loan Scheme or Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana is a government initiative, in which small traders, shopkeepers, and new traders of the country get financial assistance from the government.
In this, the government provides loans to small traders and shopkeepers at low-interest rates so that they can increase their business with this amount and start a new business.
The more the business will increase in the country, the more employment will increase, the government started the Pradhan Mantri Aadhar Card Loan Scheme for this purpose.
Every year crores of people take loans from banks under this scheme and increase their business and start a new business.
One of the main objectives of the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana is to enable the traders of rural areas to get financial assistance and also to make the women of the country self-reliant.
Under this scheme, women are also starting businesses, and women who are already doing any business, then they are increasing their business under this scheme.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana, lakhs of women took loans and started their own businesses, and also increased their business.
The most important thing about Pradhan Mantri Aadhar Card Loan Scheme is that under this scheme, small traders and new traders get loans ranging from 50,000 to ₹ 1000000 without any guarantee.
You do not have to give any kind of guarantee to get this loan.
How to Get a Loan from Aadhar Card?
Aadhar card is made by all the people, and an Aadhar card is needed for all the work. Whatever work we do, such as taking advantage of government schemes, opening an account in a bank account, and getting a PAN card, there are many other things that cannot be done without an Aadhar card. So your Aadhar card should be made and your PAN card also only then the government will give you a loan.
At present, the Aadhar card is being linked to all government and private services. If you apply for a personal loan, business loan, etc. loan in any bank, then you need aadhar card in the bank. A loan from an Aadhar card is also very easy. You can easily get a loan up to Rs 1 lakh from an Aadhar card, that too sitting at home.
However, for this you should also be able to repay the loan, if you are not able to repay the loan then it will be very difficult for you to get the loan. If you are not able to repay the loan then do not apply for the loan. Now, friends, the government has also made some conditions and rules on giving loans from Aadhar cards. Which is given to you below.
Eligibility of PM Aadhar card Loan Yojana
The government has also made some terms and conditions for taking loans by PM Aadhar card Loan Yojana. If you fulfill these conditions then you can get a loan against your Aadhar card very easily.
- The applicant for taking the loan should be a citizen of India.
- The person taking a loan from Aadhar card should be above 18 years of age.
- You also need to have an email id and mobile number to take a loan from Aadhar card.
- You should not have already taken a loan from any other bank or any private company.
- You must have a bank account to take loan from Aadhar card.
- You must also have an Aadhar card to take the loan.
- It is also very important for you to have a PAN card to take a loan from Aadhar card.
- The person taking a loan from Aadhar card should also be able to repay the loan in full.
Type of Loans through Aadhar Card
There are many types of loan against Aadhar card like-
- Home Loan
- Loan Against Property
- Plot Loan
- Home Improvement
- Home Extension Loan
How to get loan from PM Aadhar card Loan Yojana ?
To take a loan of up to Rs 1 lakh from an Aadhar card, you have to apply online (Aadhar Card Loan Apply Online) Click here to apply. Now you have to follow as shown on the screen. First of all, you will get the Select Any Option of I Want To Apply, you have to click here.
Now a new window will open in front of you, now you have to register further.
- First, you have to enter your name. Enter the correct name which is in the Aadhar card.
- email id
- Mobile number
- If you have a landline number then enter otherwise it is not necessary.
- Enter the date of birth as mentioned in the document
- Then choose your state.
- You have to choose the nearest branch of your Aadhaar ie your district.
- Pin Code
- employment status. Salaried, Self-Employed, Other
- Then the purpose of taking a loan (Purpose Of Loan) such as – New Flat / Home, Resale Flat / Home, Plot Loan, Property Mortgage Loan (Loan Against Property), For Construction of own House, Home Renovation, Home Extension as applicable, you should take it according to you i.e. the loan you are applying for.
- Now the loan amount has to be taken, how much loan do you need.
- Monthly income of how much money you earn per month.
- Like when you are free because the company from which you are taking a loan calls itself to you. So put your own time accordingly. Now you have to tick the box given in Lost and click on submit.
It is just an example to learn. If you want a loan from another bank Read Bellow.
PM Mudra Loan Apply Online | How to apply online Aadhar card Loan Yojana
To apply for the PM Aadhar Card Loan yojana online, you have to follow the following steps:
- First of all, you search on Google, Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, or the bank from which you want to get the loan. Name of that bank and Mudra loan scheme like SBI MUDRA loan apply
- After that, you have to fill out the online form given by that bank, in which the following information is asked. Such as your name if you want to take a loan for your business, your address, mobile number, and name of your nearest bank branch and branch. Code etc.
- After reading all this information, you click on apply, after that you will be sent a message or information related to your application by the bank.
- After getting the information from the bank, you have to go to your nearest bank branch with all your documents and submit those documents to the bank.
How to apply PM Aadhar card Loan Yojana offline?
To apply for PM Aadhar Card Loan yojana Offline, you have to go to the nearest branch office of the bank from which you want to take the Prime Minister Aadhar Card Loan Yojana.
There is a loan employee in the bank, whom you have to meet and then tell him that you want to get a loan under the Prime Minister Loan Scheme to increase your business or to start a new business.
Apart from this, you can also meet the branch manager of the bank. They have to tell you that you need a loan to grow your business or to start a new business and now want to get loan under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana.
After this, the bank manager will call the bank with the necessary documents from you, then you have to submit those documents to the bank and fill the form for the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme.
If all your documents are correct and your idea is also very good, then you will get a loan from the bank under the Prime Minister’s scheme.
As soon as your Prime Minister Aadhar card loan is approved. The sanctioned loan amount is transferred to your account.
I hope that by reading this article, you must have got all the information about the Prime Minister Aadhar Card Loan Scheme. If you liked our article and got good information after reading it, then definitely share our article and if you want to give any opinion related to our article, then you must tell us by commenting.