Pradhan Mantri Jaivik Kheti Portal registration online 2021 & login at jaivikkheti.in for Buyers / Sellers (individual farmers, local group, aggregator), Sarkari Yojana promote organic farming or Rasayan Mukt Bharat, prohibits the use of chemical fertilizers for farming purpose, complete details here Registration Sarkari Yojana.
Table of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Jaivik Kheti Portal
PM Narendra Modi has launched a new organic farming portal at jaivikkheti.in to promote organic farming across the country name Pradhan Mantri Jaivik Kheti Portal. This portal will promote the Chem-free India campaign and prohibit the use of chemical fertilizers for farming purposes. The organic farming portal is the one-stop solution for organic farmers to sell their organic products and promote organic farming and its benefits. The portal caters to various stakeholders such as local groups, individual farmers, buyers, and input suppliers. Thereafter, buyers and sellers can register online at jaivikkheti.in
The aim of organic farming is to cultivate the land through crop, animal, and farm waste to keep the soil in good condition. Accordingly, this type of farming involves the use of organic matter-containing microbes to provide nutrients to the soil. This portal is a perfect amalgamation of innovation and traditional farming methods. Here farmers can sell their agricultural produce at reasonable prices and traders can buy crops directly from the farmers.
Sarkari Yojana : Pradhan Mantri Jaivik Kheti Portal registration online 2021 for Buyers and Sellers
Both buyer and seller can do organic farming portal online registration / Pradhan Mantri Jaivik Kheti Portal registration online 2021 on a specified portal. Now let’s check the process for registration.
Buyer Registration on Pradhan Mantri jaivik kheti portal
Here is the complete procedure for buyers to register online for the organic farming portal:-
- First official website https://www.jaivikkheti.in/ Go to
- Then on the homepage, “BuyerScroll down to the “Tab and then on the top right of the page”Buyer RegistrationClick on the button.
- straight https://www.jaivikkheti.in/shop/buyer click on
- Then “Organic Kheti Portal Buyer Registration Form” will appear:-
- Fill all the details correctly and then complete the buyer registration process” SubmitClick on the button. Later, https://www.jaivikkheti.in/shop/buyer/login Login to Buyers on Organic Farming Portal using the link.
- Accordingly, the Organic Farming Portal Buyer Login page will appear:-
Pradhan Mantri Jaivik Kheti Portal buyer login
- Here candidates can enter email id/ mobile number, password, and then to login buyers” Sign InYou can click on the button.
Vendor Registration on Organic Farming Portal
Here is the complete procedure for sellers to register online for the organic farming portal:-
- First official website https://www.jaivikkheti.in/ Go to
- Then on the homepage, “SellerScroll down to the “Tab and then on the top right of the page” Seller RegistrationClick on the button.
- straight https://www.jaivikkheti.in/shop/registration/ click on
- Here farmers can register as individual farmers or local groups or aggregators/processors by clicking on the link below.
- “Register as Individual FarmerOn clicking on the link, Organic Farming Portal Farmer Registration Form will appear:-
- “Register as Local Groupon clicking on the link, Organic Farming Portal Vendor Local Group Registration Form will appear:-
- Vendors can also register as aggregators/processors link to make organic farming portal registration aggregator.
- After successful registration, candidates can do organic farming portal vendor login using the link – https://www.jaivikkheti.in/shop/login/sellerlogin
About Organic Farming – Chemical Free India Portal
Organic Farming Portal is a unique initiative of the Ministry of Agriculture (MOA), the Department of Agriculture (DAC) along MSTC to promote organic farming globally. It is a one-stop solution to facilitate organic farmers to sell their organic produce and promote organic farming and its benefits.
The organic farming portal is e-commerce as well as a knowledge platform. The Gyan Bhandar section of the portal includes case studies, videos, and best farming practices, success stories, and other material related to organic farming to promote organic farming. . The e-commerce section of the portal offers a complete bouquet of organic products ranging from cereals, pulses, fruits, and vegetables.
Buyers can now avail organic products at their doorstep through the portal at very low prices. Organic farmers work day and night to produce these best organic products and make them available to the consumers through farm gate as well as doorstep delivery at much lower prices than the market. The portal connects various stakeholders such as regional councils, local groups, individual farmers, buyers, government agencies, and input suppliers for all-inclusive development and promotion of organic farming.
Through this portal, we provide various price discovery mechanisms to help farmers to get the best price for their products through forwarding auction, price-quantity bidding, book building, and reverse auction mechanism.
Facilities on Organic Farming Portal
- Buyer Registration – A potential buyer can select products without login, however, when they are ready to buy the product, they will have to register or login into the portal.
- vendor registration An individual farmer can register himself in the portal. After registration, the farmer can upload his produce to the e-bazaar by filling in product details, delivery mode, and payment information.
- local group registration A farmer group can register a total group. The group leader should register in the portal using the group registration number. After registration, the group leader can upload the product for himself or on behalf of other farmers in the group.
- Input Supplier Registration – Input Supplier Registration
- Dialect Apart from regular purchases from e-bazaar, buyers can also buy products by bidding on the products provided by the sellers. We facilitate the bidding process in three ways: book building, price-to-quantity, and reverse auction.
- Buyer’s Guide – We have many factors to consider when selecting select shopping results, including information about the item (such as category, price, delivery mode, state, district, and certification), availability, cost, and whether we think the item will be of interest.
Converting Chemical Farming to Organic Farming – 10 Marks
Farmers must follow the following 10 steps to convert their farming process to organic farming:-
- There is a need to eliminate the use of pesticides, fertilizers, and weedicides.
- Thereafter, farmers should stop using chemically treated seeds as well as GMO products.
- Apart from this, farmers have to adopt either a multi-cropping system or inter-cropping or crop rotation or agriculture + horticulture + forestry system or trap cropping.
- Farmers should prepare their own manure using organic manure like cow dung etc. For this farmers will have to do seed treatment like Beejamrutam and waste decomposer. In addition to soil nutrition, farmers can give priority to Panchagayava, Jeevamrutam, biofertilizers, biopesticides, and organic inputs. Farmers can use Amrutpani, Matcha Kahar, and Waste Decomposer for plant growth. Finally, farmers can use Neemstra, Brahmastra, and Dashparni extracts for plant protection.
- Apart from this, recycling natural resources like compost, mulching, green manure, household waste should be done.
- Adoption of animal husbandry (desi cattle), fisheries, poultry, goat, and birds without the use of antibiotics,
- Hormones and injections.
- Farmers should start using their own seeds and chemically untreated seeds.
- Every Made Per Peeth – Farmers should use a variety of nitrogen harvesting plants that will assure natural predators, manure sources, wind barriers, and buffer zones.
- Accordingly, the government should focus on preventing crop wastage and start making in-situ compost.
- Lastly, farmers will have to do PGS-India certification absolutely free of cost.
After adopting all the above steps, farmers will become organic farmers. The green revolution is essential for the sustainability of life and property.
If you have any query related to Jaivik Kheti Portal then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you like this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.