Pradhan Mantri mudra loan for women eligibility (PMMY) is special because, in this scheme, women applicants are provided Mudra loan on a priority basis. Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana is a business loan scheme. Under this government mudra scheme for women, MSMME businessmen get business loans up to Rs 10 lakh in three categories, without pledging anything. Let’s know Mudra loan for housewife / Pradhan Mantri Mahila loan yojana / Pradhan Mantri mudra yojana for women
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme | Pradhan Mantri Mudra yojana Scheme
The full name of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is Micro Units Development Refinance Agency. This scheme has been started in 2015. Mudra Yojana is such a scheme in which a business loan is not only available for the expansion of old businesses but also business loan is available for starting a new business in the MSME sector.
Under the Mudra Loan Scheme for Women, Mudra loans up to 10 lakhs are available from 27 government banks, 17 private banks, 31 regional rural banks, 4 co-operative banks, 36 microfinance institutions, and 25 non-banking financial companies (NBFCs). mudra scheme for women.
Mudra loan scheme for a business of women
A lot of emphasis is being laid on women’s empowerment by the Narendra Modi government. Women empowerment is possible only when the participation of women in employment and self-employment is maximum.
Women Employment Loan Scheme is being run by the Central Government to make women financially capable. Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme is the main in the women’s loan scheme 2020-21 being run for women.
The specialty of PM Mudra’s loan scheme is that if 4 people were given business loans under this scheme, then 3 out of those 4 people are women.
Pradhan Mantri mudra loan for women
Pradhan Mantri mudra loan for women, Ever since the launch of the Mudra Loan yojana, emphasis is being laid on giving business loans to women in this scheme. This is the reason that three out of four people taking loans under the Mudra Yojana (PMMY) are women. According to Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, a loan of Rs 1.62 crore has been distributed so far under the Mudra Loan Scheme. The best part is that instead of taking a personal loan, women can now take advantage of loans for women.
Due to Kovid-19, the interest rate of the Shishu loan given under the Mudra loan is also being waived to rescue small businessmen from the nationwide lockdown. Up to a 2 percent discount is being given on the interest rate of the Shishu loan. The government says that 3 crore people have got the benefit of a rebate on interest. Under the Women’s Loan Scheme, women are increasingly taking advantage of business loans for women.
Mudra loan is available in three categories
The goal of the Mudra Loan Scheme, run by the Ministry of Small, Micro, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) of the Central Government, is to start more and more industries in the country and promote old industries. That is why three categories have been classified.
- Shishu Loan Scheme – In this scheme, a business loan of up to 50 thousand is provided to the female beneficiary.
- Kishor Loan Scheme – Under Kishore Loan Scheme, a business loan from 50 thousand to 5 lakh is provided to women businessmen.
- Tarun Loan Scheme – Under Tarun Loan Scheme, business loans ranging from 5 lakh to 10 lakh are provided to women businessmen.
Let us tell you that women who fulfill the eligibility criteria to take a business loan from the Mudra loan scheme can apply for Mudra loans in both online ways. Along with this, if you want to get a quick business loan, then you can get a business loan up to Rs 7.5 lakh from ZipLoan, without pledging anything, in just 3 days*.
Pradhan Mantri mudra loan for women eligibility | Mudra loan for housewife eligibility
- The citizenship of the businessman applying for a Mudra loan should be Indian.
- Mudra loan to be used for non-agricultural business.
- The business for which the Mudra loan is to be taken should not be a corporate entity.
- A businessman should have a project ready to use a Mudra loan.
This type of business can get a Mudra loan:
- proprietorship firm
- partnership firm
- small manufacturing unit
- service sector company
- fruit seller
- truck/car driver
- hotel owner
- repair shop
- machine operator
- small scale industries
- food processing unit
- Any other village industry in rural and urban areas
Pradhan Mantri mudra loan for women eligibility documents
Women businessmen need these documents to take Mudra loan for women under Pradhan Mantri Mahila Loan Scheme 2020-21
- 2 photos
- Photocopy of any one of the Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Driving License, etc. for Identity Proof. Here it has to be kept in mind that whatever photocopy of the identity card you are giving, you have to give your signature only on it.
- For address proof, any certificate issued by the government that proves that you live at that address, such as an Aadhar card, residence certificate, electricity bill, water bill, etc. This copy also has to be signed by yourself.
- Copy of Bank Statement – It should be at least 3 months old
- Copy of caste certificate (if you belong to a reserved caste and want to take advantage of it, then it will be required)
- Proof of Business Address – Proof of business identity and address, license, registration certificate, or any other document related to your business will have to be submitted. This is proof that you are the owner of that business.
- Copy of Bill of Purchase Inventory (Applicable when MUDRA loan is taken to increase business)
- To promote self-employment among women, the government is bringing many more such Pradhan Mantri Mahila Swarozgar Yojana, so that loans can be made available for women at the work interest rates.
What is Mudra Card?
Mudra Card is a debit card issued to loan applicants who apply for Mudra Loan. When a loan applicant applies for a MUDRA loan, and if the loan is approved, his/her MUDRA loan account is opened and the card is issued along with it. The loan amount is credited to the Mudra account and loan applicants can withdraw the amount from their Mudra account using the Mudra card.
In the year 2022, the banks giving Mudra loans
|Allahabad Bank||Central Bank Of India||Indian Overseas Bank||Saraswat Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Corporation Bank||Jammu and Kashmir Bank||State Bank Of India|
|Axis Bank||federal bank||Karnataka Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Bank Of Baroda||HDFC Bank||Kotak Mahindra Bank||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank|
|bank of India||ICICI Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||UCO Bank|
|Bank Of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank||Punjab And Sid Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Canara Bank||Indian Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank Of India|
How to apply the Pradhan Mantri mudra yojana for women?
If you are a woman or a housewife you can easily apply to Pradhanmantri mudra yojana by clicking the official link Pradhan Mantri mudra yojana for women. or You can go to the direct loan approving application page.
Now you have arrived udyamimitra.in page. and just clicking apply now of Mudra loan section like the upper image. After clicking these links fill-up the form step by step and get the approval of your loan.
I provided a youtube video link, there are the full details of the Pradhan Mantri mudra loan for women.