Many students all over the country want to study, but due to financial constraints, they cannot explore further. Resolving this issue, the Uttar Pradesh government came out with the UP Scholarship Yojana or UP scholarship registration, under this yojana the UP government will provide UP scholarship to every poor child to which they are entitled. Today, I can elaborate on the UP scholarship Yojana, UP scholarship registration 2022, UP scholarship login, and UP scholarship status.
What is UP scholarship Yojana?
The UP scholarship Yojana or UP scholarship registration has been started by the Uttar Pradesh government and the state government is also taking it very seriously, the country’s economy has been completely tilted down by the coronavirus and unemployment has increased significantly in the country. Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2022 has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh and under this all the students who are from class 9th onwards. The scholarship will be provided to those who want to study above.
9th to 12th-grade students, undergraduate, graduate, and diploma students can apply for the UP Scholarship by filling out the Online Application form before the deadline. Students may apply for the UP Scholarship Online Form by going to the official website or using the links below.
If you are also a resident of Uttar Pradesh then you can easily take advantage of this Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Yojana.
UP scholarship: The UP scholarship scheme has been started by the Uttar Pradesh government, under the UP scholarship renewal, thousands of eligible students from class 9 to higher education benefit from the UP scholarship renewal. Many schemes have been included under the UP scholarship online scheme.
UP scholarship registration 2022-23
If you are also a student of Uttar Pradesh and you have enrolled or want to take admitted to any school or educational institution, then the Uttar Pradesh government can give you a scholarship.
The process of applying for UP scholarship registration 2022 online has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, the government gives the benefit of an annual scholarship to lakhs of students across the state, and you can also become one of them.
With the help of this article, we will tell you the complete process of UP scholarship registration, we will give you information about which documents are necessary and for how long we can apply for it, we will also inform you about the last date.
The process of applying for UP scholarship online is quite simple, we will tell you the entire process, by adopting you will be able to apply for UP scholarship online very easily through your computer or mobile.
There are lakhs of such students annually by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, who are provided scholarship, for this the student just has to fulfill the necessary conditions and the demand of necessary documents.
The UP scholarship amount will be released on October 2
Under the UP Scholarship registration, scholarship will be provided on October 2, 2022, to the students studying from classes 1 to 8 of Uttar Pradesh. This scholarship will be provided to the students of Tharu and other tribes. By June 30, 2022, the master database of scholarships from all recognized schools in the state will be included.
From 15 June to 14 July, the number of seats sanctioned in all schools will be 100% verified by the Basic Officer, District School Inspector of all the districts. On October 2, the amount of the scholarship will be sent by the District Social Welfare Officer through e-payment. In the year 2022, a scholarship of Rs 458.66 crore was transferred online by the Chief Minister to 12.17 lakh students.
Biometric attendance has been made mandatory
In order to get the benefit of post-decade UP Scholarship Status, it has been made mandatory by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to get Biometric Authentication done. All educational institutions have been instructed by the Social Welfare Department to get the biometric attendance equipment installed within 15 days. To get the scholarship under this scheme, 75% attendance of the student is mandatory.
The attendance of the students will be done through Aadhaar based biometric. Last year online classes were provided by educational institutions due to corona infection. Due to this, the mandatory requirement of biometric authentication was postponed.
Now physical classes have started in all educational institutions. For this reason, this decision has been taken by the government. This information will also be received on the NIC server as soon as the attendance is recorded in the institute due to biometric attendance. If the scholarship is awarded to a student with less than 75% attendance, then that scholarship will have to be returned.
UP scholarship registration online 2022-23
Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh has sought applications from needy and deserving students for up scholarship for the year 2022. The students of Uttar Pradesh who are eligible and who have not applied yet can submit their application under the up scholarship scheme because at present the up scholar application is active.
Under the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Yojana, applications can be made at different levels.
- up pre-matric scholarship apply online, click here
- up post matric scholarship apply online, click here
- up post matric other than inter apply online, click here
- up post matric outside state apply online, click here
UP Scholarship list
- Post-Metric Scholarship for OBC
- Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minority
- Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship for OBC Students
- Post Metric Scholarship for Minority
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, General Category
- Post Metric Other State Scholarship for SC, ST, General Category
- Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category
- Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
- Pre Matric Scholarship for Minority
- Pre Matric Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category
Student Categories Under UP Scholarship
under the UP scholarship registration, the UP government is divided into some categories.
Minority Welfare Category
Scholarship will be provided to the students coming under the minority through UP Scholarship. This scholarship will be provided to the students of Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsi, and Jain religions. So that they can get an education. This scheme will make the students strong and self-reliant. Students will no longer need to depend on others for their expenses.
Backward class welfare Category
Under UP scholarship registration Scholarships will also be provided to the students coming from backward class through UP Scholarship. All those students who belong to the backward class and are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme can apply under this scheme. There is no need to visit any government office to apply. This application can be done through the official website. Education will be made available to all the students of backward classes through UP Scholarship Status. Now no backward class students will need to depend on anyone for their education-related expenses. Because they will be provided scholarships by the Uttar Pradesh government to complete their education.
UP scholarship registration will also be provided to SC ST students under UP Scholarship. All those students who are from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and fulfill all the eligibility conditions can apply under this scheme. Only permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh can take advantage of this scheme. This scheme will prove to be effective in providing education to the students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. So that the level of education can be increased under the students of the state. Apart from this, this scheme will also prove to be effective in increasing the level of employment.
The benefit of this UP scholarship registration can also be availed by the general category students of the state. Students can get scholarships through this scheme at post-matric and pre-matric levels. All those students who want to take advantage of this scheme will have to apply by visiting the official website. After applying, they have to submit a photocopy of the application to their institution. The verification of the student will be done by the institute. After which the student’s application will be forwarded. After verification of the application at all levels, the benefit amount will be transferred to the student’s account.
What are Eligibility Criteria UP scholarship registration
There is a very detailed eligibility criteria to apply for the UP scholarship registration.
- The applicant must simply be a resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicants must be enrolled in any school or college in the state.
- For scholarship under Pre-matric class 9-10 category, students must be studying in class 9th or class 10th.
- For UP Scholarship Post Matric, students must have passed 10th (High School) and enrolled in class 11th or class 12th.
- Apart from 11-12 for UP Scholarship Post-Matric, candidates must have passed class 12th and enrolled in higher education programs in any university in the state.
Income Criteria UP scholarship registration yojana
- The following income criteria must be fulfilled by the applicants of the state to apply for the scholarship:-
- For class 9th and 10th-
- In general, for OBC, SC/ ST and minorities, the income criterion is the same which is Rs 100000 from all sources.
- For class 11th and 12th-
- In general, for OBC and minority, the income criterion is the same which is Rs 200000 from all sources and for SC/ST it is Rs 250000 from all sources.
What is the Important Documents for UP scholarship registration
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- passport size photograph
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- student id
- qualifying exam mark sheet
- Fee receipt for this year
- bank passbook details
How To Fill Up scholarship registration Form Online
- Go to the official website of up scholar nic in.
- On the website (up scholar nic in) under the menu bar, click on the student option and select registration.
- Where select under which scheme you want to apply.
- Login to the portal with your Registration Number, Password, and Date of Birth.
- As soon as you log in to the portal, you will see all the guidelines related to the application, read all the guidelines carefully.
- Click on the Proceed button given at the end of the form.
- Now the up scholarship form will open in front of you.
- Fill all your information carefully and correctly in the up scholarship form.
- After filling in all the details correctly, check it again and click on submit button.
- Upload the UP scholarship required document along with the form.
- Before finalizing the application form, once again check your application form whether all the information filled by you is correct or not, if all the information is found to be correct then finalize the application form.
- Click on the submit button to finalize the application form.
- As soon as you submit the up scholarship application form, take a printout of it and keep it.
You can easily fill UP scholarship registration Form Online. just follow the steps.
How to check UP Scholarship Status 2022
- Firstly, visit the UP Scholarship Official Website.
- Click on the tab given by the name of the status.
- Click on the desired application year from the drop-down menu.
- Upload your registration number + date of birth.
- Click on the Search button.
- Application Status UP Scholarship Status will be displayed on your screen.
How to check UP Scholarship Payment Status
- Students can now check bank payment status through PFMS official site. Follow the steps to check the payment record on the PFMS site.
- First of all, the beneficiary has to go to the official website of PFMS.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Know Your Payment, you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will have to fill in the information about the asked bank account like the bank, account number, captcha code, etc. After this, you have to click on the button search. If your details are correct then you will show this data on the next page.
UP Scholarship Important Terms
- The application for the Up scholarship registration keeps turning on and off from time to time whenever you go to its website, you will see the last date, you will have to apply for up scholar before this last date.
- The application for the up scholar scheme can be done online only.
- Only eligible candidates should apply for the up scholarship scheme.
- In case your application is forwarded or rejected, the s.m.s. You will receive on your registered mobile number.
- You can also track UP scholarship status check online through its official website up scholar nic in.
- Fill all your information correctly in the application form.
UP scholarship registration guide to students
- It is necessary for the student to have an Aadhar card first, if you do not have an Aadhar card, you will not be able to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship.
- Also you have to collect all the documents with you and keep the following documents. Marks certificate of educational qualification, caste certificate, income certificate, bank account passbook, receipt of fee deposited in an educational institution, non-refundable fee receipt of course mandatory, information of existing university board, their registration number, etc.
- Whenever students make their online application, before finalizing the application form, re-ensure all the information given by them such as educational institution, income, caste, residence, bank account details etc. Submit the final application only after taking it.
- When you apply for the scholarship, it is to be noted that only after 3 days of the application, you will get to see the final print of the application, before that you will not be able to download the final print of the application.
- If you see any mistake on the final print then correct it and submit your application online.
- After login UP scholarship, all the students check their application, if everything is correct, then after downloading and printing it, submit it to your school or educational institution.
- Keep in mind while applying for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship, do not make any mistakes, in case of any mistake, your application can also be rejected.
- Carry your application to the school by yourself and submit it yourself After submission, definitely get the deposit slip from the school or school.
Important Instructions for Institutions for UP scholarship registration
- UP scholarship registration, The educational institution offering the course recognized by AICTE must have NBA grading. The private university must have an NAAC grading of B or above.
- In case of any problem by the students, the District Social Welfare Officer of the district can be contacted. UP scholarship registration
- Only those institutes can be included in the master database in which the courses conducted will be recognized on or before July 15.
- Those educational institutions which are included in the master database will have to update all the details from their educational institution in the academic year 2022.
- It is mandatory to register the mobile number, email, PAN number, and Aadhaar number of the principal and nodal officer of the educational institution on the website.
- In order to be included in the master data, the institute has to register by visiting the official website. After verification of registration, the institute can get its login and password from the District Social Welfare Officer.
- It has been made mandatory for all educational institutions to upload the digital signature of their nodal officer.
- It is mandatory for the institutes to fill in all the information related to their institute in time.
- The institute must have a U dice code and AISH e code.
- The reason for the evening parent data will be given in the state-level Scotney.
- The information related to various information displayed from time to time can be accessed by the organization by the login.
- Institutions will be provided the facility to receive, verify and forward the student’s application online.
- If a student fails in the examination or leaves the institution, then in this case this information will have to be mentioned online by the institution on the scholarship portal.
- While forwarding the application of the students, it is mandatory to ensure that the fees for the courses opted by the students are mentioned by the institution.
- After receiving the details of the students online, the student’s application form should be forwarded only after the institution has properly tested the student.
- For the year 2022, all the new students will have to fill the Aadhar number in their application and the renewal students will have to fill in the university enrollment number and board registration number.
UP scholarship Contact Details
If you apply for UP scholarship registration and you need any kind of information or help, then you can also contact the concerned department for that.
scholar up Help Line Toll-Free Numbers – 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229 (Minority Welfare)
For different problems under UP Scholarship, you can also contact different authorities.
UP Scholarship Contact by department
- Shri PK Tripathi Joint Director
(Purva tenth and post tenth scholarship external and within the state)
9621650064 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Except Holidays)
- Mr. Siddharth Mishra – Scholarship Officer Nodal
(Purva tenth and post tenth scholarship external and within the state)
- Backward Classes Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh
Toll-Free No. 18001805131
- Shri Ajit Pratap Singh (Deputy Director)
(except on holidays)
The scholarship is provided every year by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to the students of the state. Economically weak students of the state can get the benefit of UP Scholarship Status. With the operation of this scheme, students will not face any financial constraints in getting an education. If you are interested in getting the benefit of the UP Scholarship then you have to follow the process provided by us. In this article, you will be provided with complete details of this scheme. Apart from this, you will also be provided information related to other services available on scholarship.up.gov.in. So let’s know how to apply under the UP Scholarship Scheme and get the benefits of this scheme.
Due to poor financial conditions, many times it happens that students are not able to complete their education. Keeping this in mind, the Government of Uttar Pradesh provides scholarship every year under the UP Scholarship Status 2022 to the below poverty line students of Uttar Pradesh. This scholarship is provided so that there is no obstacle to the education of the students. Through UP Scholarship, the students of the state are able to meet the expenses related to their studies. With this scholarship, the students of Uttar Pradesh will be able to continue their studies without any hindrance.
There are many students all over the world who do not get a chance to study. I like that the UP government has taken such a step, due to which finally some students of Uttar Pradesh will be able to study by UP scholarship registration.